Celebrating our Utah Business “Best Companies to Work For” win today!
Partner Mike Brian sharing some of our best said accepting the award, “
Have you seen Madmen? it’s not that. But, here’s how we describe the agency:
“#Outside the box, in the game, user respect, real, creative, hardworking, unpredictable, radical, buttoned down, professional, happy, unpredictable, and they’re our family.”
Some additional reasons we love where we work:
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Monthly lunch barbecues during the summer months
- Monthly birthday parties
- Annual bowl-fet (bowling and feasting party) the day before Thanksgiving
- A holiday party that people actually want to attend
- Impromptu celebrations (complete with good treats) following new business wins
- Flexible hours – get the work done and you can come and go as you please
- Monetary performance bonuses
- Excellent health benefits
We’re doubly proud because it’s our second win. Our first win was in 2009.
The Best Companies to Work for competition is an annual award competition that recognizes Utah companies for their outstanding workplace environments. Companies are recognized in four categories: micro companies, small companies, medium companies and large companies. The rigorous evaluation process includes a series of written essays and staff participation in online surveys that rank a company’s compensation packages, work/life balance, corporate culture and employee benefits.