Advertising Account Manager Position
Penna Powers Brian Haynes (PPBH) is seeking an experienced Advertising Account Manager to be responsible for the daily contact between the agency and our clients. Located in downtown Salt Lake City, PPBH is an award-winning, full service advertising agency offering advertising, interactive, public relations, research, media strategy and public involvement services.
The Account Manager will lead the development of strategic marketing plans for clients and will be responsible for executing these plans on a daily basis. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing integrated marketing programs for clients (including, but not limited to, traditional and digital media channels, direct mail, public relations, social media and SEO/PPC). The ideal candidate will also have experience managing multiple projects and possess a talent for creative problem solving under tight deadlines.
- Prepare marketing strategy documents and campaign plans for clients and inter-agency teams
- Lead agency team meetings and conduct client meetings
- Write strategic creative briefs and job memos to direct individual marketing efforts
- Drive campaign creative within the agency from concept all the way to media delivery
- Work with media team to plan media mix and audit media placements
- Keep client marketing assets named, filed, categorized and organized
- Assemble campaign reports and invoices for clients
Education / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience (advertising agency experience preferred)
- Ability to advocate for the value of creative work to clients
- Exceptional client service skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A love for all things organizational; be detail oriented
- The ability to manage deliverables and communicate effectively with team members
- An entrepreneurial attitude; the desire and ability to get stuff done
- Know how to prioritize and excel well under pressure
- Must be a team player, willing to jump in and help when needed
- Motivate and communicate with internal teams
Penna Powers Brian Haynes offers employees highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and 401k.
When applying for this position, please use “Adv Account Manager” as the subject.Apply for this position